Enki

Hello. Did that clickbait ad catch your attention? Good.

Me and @SpotlessEeriness are looking for someone third interested in a rp with following characteristics:

- Humans are leading power in the world, controlling vast regions of it as colonial imperiums.
- Industrial tech, meaning humans have industries.
- Native species are orcs, elves etc. etc. and are treated as inferior, save for the ones who manage to assimilate to the human culture and religion(s)
- Humans lack the magical capabilities, save for select few. Reason behind is that most of the people capable of spellcasting were persecuted during the times of witch hunts, thus almost completely obliterating the genes of magic manipulation among humans.
- Only natives that are not persecuted are the ones that did assimilate to the colonial empire's culture and religion(s)
- Humans can crossbreed with other native species of some of their colonies, but it is found unfavorable due to social darwinism and cultural racism that is ruling over the human colonial empires. That and the crossbreeds are infertile, so there comes our bit of realism.
- Essentially fantasy version of Victorian era

We are looking for some who is interested in a rp done in the following setting, with our characters being citizens of one of the colonial empires that had just went through a costy civil war, with the king barely winning. Our characters will be members of either the winning side or the losing one, with them needing to work together as they are tasked to go around the colonies and shattered states in an attempt to help them with their problems. Essentially intrique and diplomacy related issues, with few combat based ones here and there.

I would be willing to GM this ordeal.

If you wish for romance then do bear in mind I would be interested in seeing a love triangle form because there is now a chance for that.

AKA WE ARE LOOKING FOR MORE ONE PLAYER ONLY!

I'd be interested, but exacly vhat kind of "problems" wuld we be solving? Intrigue and combat sounds fun, but diplomacy isnt my thing.

OH! Hey Natalija!
You could play a soldier -or a similiar role- and that way you wouldn't have to be included in circumstances in which diplomacy is the focal point, and we'd be able to keep a good amount of intrigue in with a little bit of working around things, too. How does that sound?

I'd be interested, but exacly vhat kind of "problems" wuld we be solving? Intrigue and combat sounds fun, but diplomacy isnt my thing.
Good morning, si-...
No wait, lady.

Anyway. These issues can range from our characters helping a local city take care of its bandit problem(generic, I know) or our characters having the need of discovering which one of some authorities at one colony are harboring independence desires. These are just the first few examples that pop up in mind. Diplomacy would be like ensuring that some tribe of natives would stop pestering a colony or the enslaved natives would stop trying to rebel for a while.

Hmmm... internal security mixed vith detective work? And a litle bandit-bashing to take a break from it? Mhmm... sounds fun! I'm in.

Great! *excite*
You two can get straight to plotting if you want to, I will join you shortly after I'm done handling real life stuff.

Yay! Good thing weekend just started, I got plenty of time to work up my character.

Thank the staff for giving me a 1 month chat ban, so we got to do it iether here or in a PM. I dont mind doing it here, that way Spotless can also be in on it if she needs to.

Thank the staff for giving me a 1 month chat ban, so we got to do it iether here or in a PM. I dont mind doing it here, that way Spotless can also be in on it if she needs to.
Aww, shucks! We can put up a group PM too, if that's alright with you guys.

Back