New User Here comes a new user, doo doo doo doo...

Petaloúdes

I really like legs
Here comes a new user, and I say... She's a meme. *guitar solo*
Hello! I'm brand new to this website!
My name is Naomi. I'm an aspiring artist and storywriter. There's not that much to know about me other than that I really love memes-
However, I do have serious roleplay. And crack roleplay-
This is so unorganised-
As a writer, I love experimenting with all sorts of different roleplay verses, with different rules, and different worlds, and different histories to said worlds. My story is like a modern fantasy magic world, but I don't limit myself to that! As I said, I love experimenting! Sometimes I see how they do without magic, without Monsters, in the past or in the future, in post-apocalyptic worlds, in double-verses, just loads of different things!
It's really fun to do, as I have loads of different and unique characters (27 in the main cast, 33 including the "new students", 39 including the "world leaders", 40 including the missing student, 42 including two characters' mothers, and 44 including one character's deceased siblings! I have 44 characters, and I'm going to have more soon!!), and I like putting them in completely different worlds and seeing how they change outside of their base reality!
Basically, if I'm up to it, I could do anything!
That's all I have to say at the moment. Now I'm gonna go look for a thread to join. Catch ya' later!
View attachment 698

Hello!, welcome to STC.

I hope you stay and enjoy the time you spend here with us, it is very nice to have you around ^^
If you're looking for roleplays to join, I will be starting one soon, you can find it on my signature :3

However, you won't be able to post on role plays until your account is approved u.u
To get your account approved asap, get involved with the community!, the chat and the forums where you can currently post :D
I hope to be seeing you around here soon ;3

Thank you so much! I'm assuming your roleplay is the Join AADC, so I'll keep that open in my tabs until I get approved, and I'll check it out! "Supernatural/Adventure" sounds like something I would be interested in!
For now, I'm still trying to find something to get involved in, because I got trapped in the art section-
I'll think of something. Eventually!

Welcome to STC!

We met in your art thread, but figured I'd form an official hello here!

If you need any help, let us know. And come say hello in the chat if you want to at any point! :D

Cream

Welcome, it is always nice to see new faces in the Storyteller's Circle.

Seeing you are approved, you are now able to look for a roleplay under Bulletin Board.

I personally dabble in 3d CGI, I recently have experimented with Isometric Projection. What styles do you practice? We have a creative forums for art, stories, photography, and contests.

Welcome, it is always nice to see new faces in the Storyteller's Circle.

Seeing you are approved, you are now able to look for a roleplay under Bulletin Board.

I personally dabble in 3d CGI, I recently have experimented with Isometric Projection. What styles do you practice? We have a creative forums for art, stories, photography, and contests.

As I said, I practise in all sorts of styles of roleplay! I don't really have a personal favourite so I'm usually up for most things :) And it's nice to meet you!

Back