Thank you so much! Hopefully more shall join

No problem. ^^

I do hope more people join. It'll be a lot of fun with a large group. That's kind of what this RP calls for, but if not, we can make it work with just the two of us.

Three, cause it would be you, me and ODSTDRAGON who also expressed interest. I'd suggest leaving this open so that more people can join and either waiting a bit, or starting the role play and seeing where it goes.

This will forever be opened, so people can join at a later date if they find interest in it.

In the character sheet, yes. Here's just for out of character talking between each other.

This is going to be a serious RP, but I see nothing wrong with silly characters, given all the different worlds that will be traveled to, anything's possible.

Name: Marwen Alona

Species: Elf

Appearance: Black haired and blue eyed, Marwen is sleek, but powerful, built like a rapier. She stands taller than most mortal men, and is more powerful than some.

Weapon: (What weapon does your character own? If they have a weapon at all.) She dual wields swords. One sword is an Excaliburian blade, a flaming sword

Personality: She is kind, but fairly quiet. She'll talk as needed, but prefers to stay in the background.

History: Long ago, the Exaliburians were forged and used by the gods of yor to wage war amongst themselves until they were all vanquished. The Excaliburians were lost to all but myth. But now, thousands of years later, they may be resurfacing once again. Excaliburian weapons are quite rare. (The main story line of Marwen's universe specifically) Marwen grew up on the streets of modern day Chicago. Forced into thieving for a living, she was in jail a lot. However, one day, during a break in, she came across a sword that flamed when she touched it. Not knowing why, she picked it up and took it.

Other: Her speech is in dark purple

(I'm just going to point out that this is a brand new character, so if she isn't quite to your liking, let me know and I'll work on it. She's from a universe that hasn't been quite as fully formed as some of my others.)

Name: Marwen Alona

Species: Elf

Appearance: Black haired and blue eyed, Marwen is sleek, but powerful, built like a rapier. She stands taller than most mortal men, and is more powerful than some.

Weapon: (What weapon does your character own? If they have a weapon at all.) She dual wields swords. One sword is an Excaliburian blade, a flaming sword

Personality: She is kind, but fairly quiet. She'll talk as needed, but prefers to stay in the background.

History: Long ago, the Exaliburians were forged and used by the gods of yor to wage war amongst themselves until they were all vanquished. The Excaliburians were lost to all but myth. But now, thousands of years later, they may be resurfacing once again. Excaliburian weapons are quite rare. (The main story line of Marwen's universe specifically) Marwen grew up on the streets of modern day Chicago. Forced into thieving for a living, she was in jail a lot. However, one day, during a break in, she came across a sword that flamed when she touched it. Not knowing why, she picked it up and took it.

Other: Her speech is in dark purple

(I'm just going to point out that this is a brand new character, so if she isn't quite to your liking, let me know and I'll work on it. She's from a universe that hasn't been quite as fully formed as some of my others.)

Well, this was supposed to go in the character sheet, but that's okay-

I think Marwen is a cool character in all honesty. I approve her.

Back