New User Herro

Royalty

-Fixes her crown-

Hi my name is Royalty, but you can call me Iris, Chocolate Chip, or Chipmunk. Don't worry, I don't look like either of the nicknames listed...maybe chipmunk because I have high cheek bones, ANYWAYS . I've been roleplayign since 2012 , gosh 2012 was an awful year aha. Luckily over the years I've grown both in writing and some what grammar (not really), but hey that's what spell check is for ohoho. I love to write with details and depth so all of my posts will generally be long, beware. Um, I love the Comic genre (hate fandoms), Dystopian, Futuristic, Science Fiction, and a little bit of Slice of Life, though very little of that. I adore Horror, Thriller, Suspense, "All Hail Chthulu Nyarlathotep." I love romance but only when its done right. I dislike jumping into a relationship right off the bat, doesn't work like that in any situation, real or tv show.

When it comes to 1 x 1 I prefer pairings that deal with M x M but I can do the normal F X M, or F X F...the F X F can only be done with one rule lol but >.> I'll save that for later.

Um other than that, I hope I get along with everyone and I hope to get some roleplays started soon!

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future!

I saw this from someone else and thought it was helpful... so starter questions!
1) Would you rather be so famous you could not leave your house or so afraid of it that you could not stay inside unless someone else was present. And WHY.
2) How would catch the interest of someone on the street without having them call the cops?
3) What was something that bugged you out recently(or not recently). It could be a dream.

Back