New User HEY CONFORMISTS

Lucifer

Lord of Twats
You may call me Lucifer, the greatest being to ever exist. I don't believe in modesty.

I SUCK AT WRITING, SO THERES THAT.
I need help improving my writing, please help ;-;

I'm absolutely amazing at being annoying, you can trust me on that. My talents also include making people salty or making them want to bleach their eyeballs.

I can tell you that I have absolutely no experience in anything professional. You can ask me something serious and I'll take it as a joke. I'm a horrible person to talk to, so have fun with trying to get me to engage in a serious conversation.

I'll have fun being here, not sure if you'll have fun with me though.

Until we meet!

Welcome, Storyteller! If I had to base anything off your age, I would say that I was about your age when I started roleplaying - which was considerably many, many years ago. I thought I sucked, but the only real difference was I didn't think to ask for help nor did I believe I needed it. Strange to think what I thought back then considering I look back now and cringe at the mere sight of anything I did. It just takes time. Honestly, I feel just jumping into something that seems interesting is the best way to handle it. Read everything you can, and be free to try and adapt that to your own writing. But of course, you can always ask for help in the meantime! We also have plenty of forums to check out that will help you with this. Places you can ask questions, etc.

Enjoy!

~M

You may call me Lucifer, the greatest being to ever exist. I don't believe in modesty.

I SUCK AT WRITING, SO THERES THAT.
I need help improving my writing, please help ;-;

I'm absolutely amazing at being annoying, you can trust me on that. My talents also include making people salty or making them want to bleach their eyeballs.

I can tell you that I have absolutely no experience in anything professional. You can ask me something serious and I'll take it as a joke. I'm a horrible person to talk to, so have fun with trying to get me to engage in a serious conversation.

I'll have fun being here, not sure if you'll have fun with me though.

Until we meet!
LUCI IT'S NOT OPPOSITE DAY IT'S CHRISTMAS

Welcome to ye olde site me boy, Chat be there at the bottom of ye screen and Help desk 'll help ye at the basic things

Back