New User hey diddly dude how u doin

feverurie

adakias
uhh idk how this website works but it looks super cool so i decided to join!! can somebody offer some help for how the role playing system works? and the story writing- i'm quite confused by the threads trying to explain it

Things can be a bit confusing when you first get started. The OOC (out of character) threads for role-plays can help you get an idea of how each one works. You'll have to wait a little bit to get validated (the admins to see that A) you aren't a bot and B) you aren't a troll) but you can speed that process up by making posts in the Main Lobby and a few other places, like the creative writing area. Will this be the first time you've tried role-playing?

Hey great to see a new member. So the main lobby is a great place to making posts so that the staff sees you are active. I see that you've already made some headway in the main chat below. Once you're accepted you can start role playing. Give a yell if you need help with anything.

Things can be a bit confusing when you first get started. The OOC (out of character) threads for role-plays can help you get an idea of how each one works. You'll have to wait a little bit to get validated (the admins to see that A) you aren't a bot and B) you aren't a troll) but you can speed that process up by making posts in the Main Lobby and a few other places, like the creative writing area. Will this be the first time you've tried role-playing?

well i've role played on different websites, such as quotev, wattpad, tumblr, ect. but not once here
i understand where you're coming from though that makes sense

Hey great to see a new member. So the main lobby is a great place to making posts so that the staff sees you are active. I see that you've already made some headway in the main chat below. Once you're accepted you can start role playing. Give a yell if you need help with anything.

thanks for the help!!

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! I saw a couple of status from you yesterday and I am glad you figured things out! If you need anymore help or have any questions please feel free to pm me!

Back