New User Hey, everyone!

Kal of Krypton

Hello, I'm new to the site, but in no means new to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for most of my life now. I've been writing for even longer. It's been a while since I've been on a roleplaying site though with being in college and working part time, I've sort of slipped out of it, but I do really want to get back into it. It's always been a bunch of fun for me. I have a ton of interests, mainly in DC comics and video games. I also hope to one day become a game designer, I'm in school right now for software engineering and in the process of making a mobile game app. Anyway, I'm really excited to get back into things and start doing some writing again.

Hello! Nice to meet you, I'm also new. Getting to know the site and can't wait to start.
What sort of rps do you enjoy writing?

Oh, I'm all over the place with rps. I've done anywhere from just a slice-of-life rp to magical sci-fi sky pirates, otherwise. I just love a good plot, and generally like to have romance involved too. I'm not a fan of large group rps, and usually stick to one on ones or sometimes I'll do small groups. What about you?

By the way, I love your avatar, and here's to hoping we both get account approval soon!

Welcome, new like you and AJ as well :) Hope we can all have some fun together somewhere along the line ^^

I just got approved yay!
I like anything with a good story but fantasy is my favourite. I also prefer one on ones or maybe a group of three.
And thank you!

I might have to turn in soon. It's late in Australia but we can discuss later or maybe you two can and I'll have a look in the morning?
Otherwise I could maybe stay up another hour.. my partner is sleeping next me so I'm trying to type quietly :p

Haha :D

Yeah, maybe we should make a PM discussion or something. I can never say when I'll put in a reply, even though I can often get one in, my baby is rather unpredictable and will have to be up for bath and bedtime in 30min :p

Welcome to the site! Hope to see you around and such, ask away if you got any questions! Cheers. :p

Back