New User hey everyone!

M

marshmeillow

Hey there guys! Just joined.

I've been RPing for a couple of years, but only ever RPed on one other site. I'm pretty excited for a new environment, especially since I've been looking for a new site for a while. I look forward to writing with you guys! : )

Hi there Marshmellow. I'm geniusinmath or you can call me Michael. Welcome to Storyteller's Circle. I hope you feel right at home. Nice avatar by the way. We hope you get approved in no time.

Ah.....neglect! I must remedy this. Here is a link that will explain how to get approved. https://www.storytellerscircle.com/...ers-before-posting-questions.1114/#post-13756 We really do want you to join us and enjoy the fun. So here are a few little pointers in how to get started and get access to the role play content. I think that you'll find it isn't so hard. Just be sure to post in a couple of the areas available to you until you get approved and then you're free to start role playing. The process isn't very hard or long. The main thing is to make sure your posts are contributing to the community in a meaningful way and about 3-4 of them will do it. Pretty fast. Otherwise if one of your questions are not answered in that link go ahead and ask a question in the Help tab and someone will answer you as quickly as possible.

Thanks for joining us and now you get to answer my weird question. Bwuhahahahahahaha. What country do you think has the coolest looking money?

And I'm--

Here.

I'm kinda new too, but I think I'm getting the hang of things. Don't worry, you will too.
Nice to meet you, man.

Back