New User Hey guys whats up

lostinmymindinspacetime

Lets disect that pretty little mind
Hey how's it going, can i get a referral to an active RP? i am a busy guy so i will probably be able to post a few times a week but i like to rp and do creative writing, i feel it exercises the brains ability to think outside the box and be creative.

Any active RP? We have many different Genres hosted here, could you narrow it down? Like fantasy, Sci-fi, realistic? Also, you may want to specify style and size. We have one on one RP's, for just two people, and all the way up to what we call 'epics', which have a lot of people and a large open world with several threads, each a different place.

Hello, welcome to Story Teller's Circle.

Active RP's are everywhere here, some are taking brief breaks for testing but you shouldn't have any trouble finding something for any genre. If you want a specific genre, or have an idea, visit the bulletin board to post a request or browse.

In order to actually join an rp, or post in the other threads, you need to be approved. The quickest way to do this is to post in main lobby and say hi in chat, this lets the staff know you are here and active. You will get approved soon as long as you post, so don't worry about waiting much for that. In the meantime you should be brainstorming for roleplays and exploring the community.

With that being said, I wish you luck in your visit here. I am confident you will find something you like eventually.

I am not to picky on the genre of rp i am open to any, if you have any good sci-fi rp to recommend i would be very interested in checking those out!
also is there a thread that give instructions on how to tag people and things like that?

Back