New User Hey guys! ☪

Aman

Dragon Priestess
Benefactor
I see I'm a tad bit late to the party but, nonetheless, I have arrived. For now I'd just like to humbly introduce myself. The name's Aman, but you could really call me whatever you fancy. I understand this site just recently came up, and that's great! I'm from another site, Roleplay.me, where I've been for like a year. But I was exploring and came across this hidden gem, so I'm excited. (¬‿¬)

Anywho, it'd be cool to get to know some of you guys; so hit me up to talk if you feel so inclined. Thanks for reading, looking forward to getting into some good roleplays and becoming a part of this promising community. (• ◡•)

tumblr_mnf6t0IAdZ1rykh20o1_400.gif

inb4 That plant turns into a Giant Venus Fly Trap and kills everyone. :p

And you'd be correct, this site is only 2 Months old so it can really gain from new people. Since you've mentioned coming from another site I'm going to assume you know your basic away around the site, so instead I'm going to interrogate you with ask you three questions.

1. Favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. Favourite Anime? (I'm going to assume you like Anime from your Gif and Avatar)

Lol, the gif is from My Neighbor Totoro, a well-liked animated movie from Studio Ghibli. Just one of their many jewels! They're child-friendly, but also so deep and poetic in meaning. ♥

I have a few roleplayer friends I may be able to tell about this. It's growing fast, though. I saw it on toprpsites.com, since it's at second right now. Really nice to see it's active at the moment. And the site I came from has a fairly different format, but so far I'm adjusting pretty well. ( : And sure, I'll totally answer.

1. I've got 'em listed on the information section of my profile, but Romance is probably my top favorite (insert joke about women here). Fantasy comes in a close second though, 'cause I love fiction. Real life is so boring, why would I wanna play that out? (nah jk real life can be good too)

2. Pretty sure I've seen this before and someone said Pop-tarts but, I'm gonna play it safe and go with 'my mixtape'. Lmao.

3. You assumed right. I'm not a die-hard fan but yo, some of that stuff is prime. I wouldn't say this is my favorite but, Zankyou no Terror actually has a pretty original and suspenseful plot. First anime I've seen about terrorism, and I like the characters. The mystery and thriller aspects are really nice for people who enjoy realistic and somewhat dark shows.

And thank you for replying and welcoming me! I appreciate it.

Last edited:
Lol, the gif is from My Neighbor Totoro, a well-liked animated movie from Studio Ghibli.
Oh, you mean this ass hole. :p

tumblr_nix01wsu9P1u9o7gzo1_400.gif

Romance is probably my top favorite (insert joke about women here).

I'd have to consult my joke book.
iloveuselessknowledge_2014-11-21_10-28-52.jpg

I've seen this before and someone said Pop-tarts but...

Soooooo Close! ;A;

Zankyou no Terror actually has a pretty original and suspenseful plot
I've seen this one before! I have to agree, it was pretty good.
Though I personally have to give a shout out to Fate Zero.

Seven Heroes summoned by mages to fight for the Holy Grail, with great animation, killer music, and just, the, best, characters! <3

Hello hello!

I'm new myself, and I thought I'd stop by and say hello!

My Neighbor Totoro is awesome <3!

Back