New User Hey Hey!

Yagi

Certified Goat
Hello everybody! I'm Yagi, a new user to the forums. I've been roleplaying for a little over 8 years or so now! I'm a pretty laid-back person when it comes to conversation, though I do have a habit of dropping off the face of the earth every now and then. But, what can I say, life buries me alive 6 feet under. It's not like I have a life or anything, because I surely don't. I usually hang around watching anime when I feel like it, other times if I am in the mood I will work on a rp idea or two.

Speaking of that, I haven't been in the mood lately, as it takes a lot of brain power for me to come up with an idea nowadays. The well runs dry with this one.. *Points to self* But, nonetheless, I love storytelling, so that is one of the main reasons I join in on roleplaying forums. I LOVE to read long posts, so its practically worth it for me. :D

As far as what types of roleplaying I like, it differs here and there. I love Modern style rps, I can handle romance, fantasy, school, horror, you name it. I can do just about anything, except I do not do historical or military based rps.

As for hobbies and the such, I like to draw; though I haven't been drawing lately due to artist block. But it's alright, every artist is that way, right? And as stated before, I'm also a roleplayer, as well as a certified goat.

Anywho, it's nice to meet new people, hope to see you all around! :D

-Yagi

heeelloooooooooooooooooo and welcome!
I just arrived yeasterday so we are in the same page! hope we meet later

Welcome Storyteller! Please be sure to drop me a message if you have any questions!

~M

Thanks for the greetings! I sure hope to see you all around the forums! Who knows, maybe in a rp or two? ^^

Hey Yagi!! We have really similar tastes in stories. Look forward to seeing you around :3

Thanks! I hope to be able to rp with you soon as well! Looking forward to have awesome rp friends in the future! :D

Hello welcome! My friend Southpaw and I just came from a forum that practically specialized in military and historical RPs. Glad to be out of there :p
Hope to RP with you some time in the future!

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! Everyone here is pretty nice and I also can relate to you on not having ideas or getting writers block. I think it happens more often than I would like and I know it sucks T_T! So all I can say is that I wish you luck and if your having one of those brain dead days I think there is some interesting things to read on here =)!

I look forward to roleplaying with you as well Myroxylon!

I do look like to read, GoddessLuna! ^^ I'll take you up on that lovely idea.

Back