New User Hey, I'm new here.

Trim

I technically signed up yesterday, but got caught up in something else and didn't get to posting an intro before bed. You can call me Trim. I used to forum roleplay a long time ago then switched to tabletop roleplaying and now I'm going to try forum roleplaying again. I want to get better at writing so I can have more confidence to write stories again. I also want to get better at talking to people. I have bad anxiety and am self conscious about social interactions which has gotten worse over the years so I'm hoping to try to reverse that before I become a complete shut-in. This place seems friendly, so hopefully I can have some good adventures with you guys.

Welcome Storyteller! Look forward to seeing you in an RP soon! Perhaps we will even cross paths. :)

~M

Hello there, welcome on this site, i hope you enjoy your stay and moments here.

source.gif

Welcome Storyteller! Look forward to seeing you in an RP soon! Perhaps we will even cross paths. :)

~M

Thank you! I will probably look into Ame Damnee some point soon. Fantasy roleplays are right up my alley and this site's epic system seems interesting.

Hello there, welcome on this site, i hope you enjoy your stay and moments here.

Thanks for the welcome and the lolipop!

That would be great! Just be prepared. I have 30 accepted players as of today (with more in the wings). So, big group, but very friendly! :)

~M

That would be great! Just be prepared. I have 30 accepted players as of today (with more in the wings). So, big group, but very friendly! :)

~M

Oh jeez, that's quite a few. But that also means I'm sure I'll be able to find a character or characters that'll interact with mine.

No problem, i'm looking for confidence too, after dealing with a lot of jerks, heh..

I know the feeling. Certain people made my life very miserable last year, especially when it came to tabletop roleplaying, so I'm hoping forum roleplaying will bring back some simple enjoyment and some friends like it did for me before.

If you ever feel like just talking to a stranger sometimes, about life, love, the universe, my PM box is always open. I'm sure we'll run across each other in role play as well. For what it's worth, from another new person, I hope you find what you're looking for here.

Everyone needs to find that little ray of sunshine.

May I welcome you to the wonderful circle! Hopefully you enjoy your time here, and I hope to see you around sometime!

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! I think quite of few people have social anxiety and go through similar situations like you. I have really bad anxiety when dealing with people which is hard to believe since my job is to be a Customer Service person but it is indeed not easy to deal with people. I think it is wonderful that you are trying to fight the anxiety and becoming more social even if it is online is a step in the right direction =)! Our users here on the site are all very friendly so I am sure if you're looking for a site as an icebreaker this is the perfect one =)! So if you have any questions or need any help please feel free to send me a pm! Also if you just want someone to talk to you can find me on the chat or simply pm me!

Thank you very much everyone. Everyone here is quite friendly so far, which is great. I'm looking forward to possibly running across you in a roleplay or just in conversation.

Back