New User Hey, I'm new here!

L

lavender

First of all, this is new experience for me and I don't really know what to write since never had to introduce myself in any roleplaying site before, but anyway, let's start and see what I will be able to write down. :emoji_blush:

I have been roleplaying for as long as I can remember. I love doing so because it's one of the many ways to tell a story.
I can't imagine roleplays without at least a little bit of romance. Adventure, drama, crime and horror are the other genres, which I love and usually do. I tend to do long-term roleplays and write descriptive replies, which are at least paragraph and/or more long. My native language isn't English, so sometimes I make stupid mistakes or write something that doesn't make sense. In such cases, I don't mind, and to be honest like, when people correct me.

You can call me Lavender and definitely don't hesitate to message, if would want to roleplay! I'm always glad to start new roleplays and am open for new ideas, trying out your suggestions.

Thank you for reading and have a good day! :emoji_sparkles:

Welcome to the site! Hope to see you around and such, ask away if you got any questions! Cheers. :p

Back