New User Hey, I'm new!

Nohra

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all.
My name is Nohra (not the real name o/) and I really like RPs so when I found this site I got very excited.
Sorry but I don't know how to introduce myself, I'm really shy.
And if I write something wrong its because I'm from Brazil.

No worries, Nohra! Welcome to the circle.

Let's break the ice! I'm Rorshach - I'm from Canada - and I love realism, science fiction, and fantasy. What sorts of genres do you like?

No worries, Nohra! Welcome to the circle.

Let's break the ice! I'm Rorshach - I'm from Canada - and I love realism, science fiction, and fantasy. What sorts of genres do you like?

I like fantasy, sci-fi and post-apocalypse. I prefer fantasy because I play a lot of Skyrim.

Oh nice! We've got some really good examples of that already on the board. I love Skyrim, but I've never advanced far enough in the story to even get a shout - I just tend to go live a quiet life in the forest, cutting trees for money.

Did you need any help getting started, or are you good to just peruse around the site?

Oh nice! We've got some really good examples of that already on the board. I love Skyrim, but I've never advanced far enough in the story to even get a shout - I just tend to go live a quiet life in the forest, cutting trees for money.

Did you need any help getting started, or are you good to just peruse around the site?

I just want to know how I get into a roleplay thread. What I need to do to roleplay? I'm quite new to roleplaying. Thanks for the help.

Okay, awesome!

Well, first of all, we at the circle believe that a strong community comes before strong roleplaying, so we'd love it if you checked out the Main Lobby and got to know us, just to make sure we're a right fit for you.

When you've posted some there, interacted some, you'll have the opportunity to visit a few places.

The Bulletin Board is where most interest checks and new roleplays show up - anything from one on one requests to epic long group RPs can be found in their fledgling stages there. There's also a thread there where you post your craving or your interest, and we find an open RP for you - like a dating app, but for writing.

Yup! Post a few in there - there's a few threads about books and stuff that are fun - just so we can get to know you a little better, and you can get to know us. :)

Back