New User Hey, I'm new!

Tamara

Hey, I'm Tamara.
I love to read, write, sing, and act. I'm a very social creature, so I tend to talk a lot. (Maybe a bit too much sometimes XD)

I've been roleplaying for a year and a half, and I just realized there are whole websites of like-minded people who want to roleplay. Naturally, I'm really excited to get to try this out!

I've always really been into creative writing, and I think roleplaying is a cool way to creatively express yourself and interact with others in the process. I've done acting for 4+ years, (as a hobby) so that probably helps too.

One of the reasons I really like roleplaying is the fantastic community it can harbor, and the relationships it can build. There are so many awesome people to connect with! Here at Storyteller's Circle I'm looking to be a part of new universes and meet new people, and participate in group and individual roleplays.

Hope to roleplay with you soon!
-Tamara

Hi Tamara! You said you've been doing roleplaying for a year and a half? I don't suppose you could give me a few tips on how to do it? I'm very interested in being part of a roleplaying community, and I've played DnD multiple times, but I've never done online roleplaying, and to be honest I don't know what I'm doing. Thank you!

Hi Tamara! You said you've been doing roleplaying for a year and a half? I don't suppose you could give me a few tips on how to do it? I'm very interested in being part of a roleplaying community, and I've played DnD multiple times, but I've never done online roleplaying, and to be honest I don't know what I'm doing. Thank you!

Hi! Glad to be helpful. I've actually never played DnD before, belive it or not.

In the few roleplays I've seen/done, I've consistently noted it really pays to know your character, especially when it comes to OC's. And I'm not saying you have to write a book about your character or anything, (though I like to write my charachters and their stories down) but characters that just popped out of existence or have some tramatic event in their past that doesn't affect them at all end up coming across as underdeveloped and less fun to roleplay with. I'm actually speaking from experience here- when I started out I had this awful OC and it was so hard to actually roleplay with her.

And getting into a roleplay really depends on the rules and people of that roleplay because sometimes you'll find something super cool and it'll just click but sometimes it'll be too strict or the topic will only have new activity once a week and it won't work for you. So you really have to look around, and don't freak out if a potential roleplay doesn't work out.

Hope I helped some!
-Tamara

Welcome to the circle!! We are quickly growing, and before you know it there will be every type of RP you can imagine.

Back