New User Hey! look at that guy.

VoidLion

John sits in a chair but not in the normal appropriate way. One leg thrown over the armrest his head dangling over the other. Typing away on his phone untill he finally realizes he is being watched. " Oh shit! Don't you know it's polite to announce yourself as you walk into a room. Well no harm no foul I guess..." He trails off for a moment, snapping back to the moment at hand. "I am guessing you wanna know a little about me" he swings his leg to the floors and sits up straight " I am a pretty simple man who enjoys simple things. Generally I am down for any type of rp. I do happen to enjoy exploring the depths of human emotions and find the darkest parts the most interesting. Spell slinging to Lazer blasters, dragons to starship it's all on the board for me."

Hello John person, Everything I now type will be one letter to the right of the actual key on the keyboard. E;vp,r yp yjr doyr@ O jp[r yp tp;r[;su eoyj upi smf drr upi om vjsy, ;syrt@.
Welcome to the site! I hope to roleplay and chat with you soon. Idk if that is what it actually says, I forget. XD

Welcome! I am willing to run an RP with you if you are interested! PM me and I will talk to you about it!

Welcome to the Storytellers! Everyone here is super nice! Also I loved your introduction! Well played sir well played!

He kicks down the door, with a coconut as he then enters the room with a pair of binoculars held up by his eyes, pointed directly at VoidLion. He then stands silently at the door, staring back at the man. Only after several moments of silences does he then speak up and say "None shall pass onto this site, until thee answer me these questions thee!". Before waiting for a response he then whips out a scroll and begins to read off "One! What is your favourite RP Genre! Two! What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot? Three! What is the darkest path of human emotions that you have yet to see?".

" Well I guess I will answer your three questions but the answers for two of them should already be apparent." He grins "Lets start with the second question first"John stops momentarily and mouths the question again "clearly the answer to this question can be answered with a single word, Myself. As for my RP pref I tend to lean to the fantasy (Tolkien) or horror (Lovecraft). The darkest part of human emotion I consider to be getting your hearts desire, your dream. This is simply because the price of getting what you want is getting what you once wanted and this leaves you without purpose." He is confident he has answered correctly " also on a side note I will send you a bill for the door, leave the coconut on the table on your way out."

He smirks in response to the second question before stating "So you're a clever one then? Be sure to be Tolkien that with you, for all is fair in Lovecraft and war". He then puts the coconut down on the table and turns to leave through the now splintered and ruined door, but then stops right before stepping thrown and turns around to ask "If that is the darkest emotion? What does that say for those who did not have a dream to begin with?".

Back