New User Hey! New storyteller here!

Kayden_Fox

Well I'm a 16 year-old living in America, EST time zone to be exact. I've been roleplaying on and off pretty much my entire life, since I was at least 6. Obviously I've grown since then and have become more literate though I haven't roleplayed properly in years. I'm looking forward to roleplaying more, thus I have stumbled upon this site! Not sure what else to say, well I prefer fantasy, sci-fi, etc roleplays. I'll try new things out but I prefer to stick to the certain rp themes I'm comfortable with for the moment.

Hey Kayden_Fox!

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle! You're in good company when it comes to looking for other people who are looking to roleplay more. Lots of fantasy and sci-fi lovers of too of course. Hard to beat those classics, though having been in your place before, I can tell you that there's a lot of good fun waiting outside those two as well!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or need any help with the site, and I hope you have a wonderful time here with us.

Hey Kayden_Fox!

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle! You're in good company when it comes to looking for other people who are looking to roleplay more. Lots of fantasy and sci-fi lovers of too of course. Hard to beat those classics, though having been in your place before, I can tell you that there's a lot of good fun waiting outside those two as well!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or need any help with the site, and I hope you have a wonderful time here with us.
Thank you! Can't wait to explore this website some more, seems like a really friendly community!

Kayden -- glad to have you. Hopefully we'll cross paths in something sci-fi!

Welcome to the forums! I’m still rather new here as well, but I’ve been loving it here so far, and I hope you enjoy your stay ^^

:emoji_sunflower: Welcome to STC Kayden!!:emoji_sunflower:
:emoji_hibiscus: There will be plenty of roleplay's suited to your tastes so I do hope you find one you like!:emoji_hibiscus:
:emoji_rose:I hope you enjoy it here and can make great roleplaying memories with us!! :emoji_rose:

Back