New User hey there (´。• ω •。`)

softboy

Big Moist
hi!! i'm a tiny gay possum who likes to draw
ppdQX2S.png

nice to meet everyone!!

Hello Possum I am a panda now as customary to all i do to all new comers Answer my Burning Questions
1.Why possum
2. Favorite Font type
3.Melee or
Ranged
also welcome

Hello Possum I am a panda now as customary to all i do to all new comers Answer my Burning Questions
1.Why possum
2. Favorite Font type
3.Melee or
Ranged
also welcome

1. Possums are nocturnal, eat trash, and fall asleep when they're stressed. Just like me!!
  2. Pixel fonts are my favorite. If I had to pick one, I'd say VCR OSD Mono.
  3. Melee all the way! I like swords and fists!
(・ω<)☆

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What kind of roleplay do you like the most? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?

Also, Who would win in a fight?

A ram sized possum or a ram?

Hi! Life is pretty good! I have a kitty, so that's fun.
I like roleplays that are realistic, slice-of-life, or modern fantasy.
My music tastes are SUPER vast. I like pretty much every genre, but my favorites are indie rock, folk, 90's punk, metal, techno, and ESPECIALLY vaporwave.
Band-wise, I like Mother Mother, Florence + the Machine, Arctic Monkeys, Fall Out Boy, Anamanaguchi, Chad VanGaalen, Four Year Strong, and Ninja Sex Party (I think NSP would be my favorite if I had to pick).
I REALLY LIKE MUSIC, OKAY??
My favorite movies are Guardians of the Galaxy, Mad Max: Fury Road, But I'm a Cheerleader, and ParaNorman.
The ram would definitely win that fight. Possums are total scaredy-cats!

Hi! Life is pretty good! I have a kitty, so that's fun.
I like roleplays that are realistic, slice-of-life, or modern fantasy.
My music tastes are SUPER vast. I like pretty much every genre, but my favorites are indie rock, folk, 90's punk, metal, techno, and ESPECIALLY vaporwave.
Band-wise, I like Mother Mother, Florence + the Machine, Arctic Monkeys, Fall Out Boy, Anamanaguchi, Chad VanGaalen, Four Year Strong, and Ninja Sex Party (I think NSP would be my favorite if I had to pick).
I REALLY LIKE MUSIC, OKAY??
My favorite movies are Guardians of the Galaxy, Mad Max: Fury Road, But I'm a Cheerleader, and ParaNorman.
The ram would definitely win that fight. Possums are total scaredy-cats!

I love caaatttsss. Amazing! You like Arctic! What's your favourite song? Album? B-Side?

Favorite album is Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not, favorite song is Perhaps Vampires Is A Bit Strong But... and... I don't know any B-Sides ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

Reactions: Nox
Favorite album is Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not, favorite song is Perhaps Vampires Is A Bit Strong But... and... I don't know any B-Sides ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

I see! How long you've listened to them? Have you heard about Declan Mckenna or Tame Impala they're amazing aswell!

I think I've been listening to them for about a year?? If I had to guess. I haven't heard Declan Mckenna, but I am a fan of Tame Impala!

Reactions: Nox
IMPOSSUMBLE!

Anyways, welcome to the site. o/
Though I'm not a big person of bands, so if we could pause-em for a moment so that I can interrogate ask you some ice breaker questions?
That'd be great! :3

1. What is your favourite RP Memory/Experience?
2. What is so hot it's cool, but so cool it's hot?
3. American or Australian Possum?

ahhhhhh the puns!!!!

My favorite memory was my very first RP! The character I made for it was one of my favorites, who I still use for RPs now, and I was sort of less shy about getting involved in the story than I am now. Not to mention, one of the other players and I started shipping our characters ( ̄ω ̄). Unfortunately, it ended up dying out (。╯3╰。).

Ummmmmm... pop tarts???

While Australian possums are adorable and I love them, American possums are my favorites. I have a soft spot for kinda ugly-cute animals <3

ahhhhhh the puns!!!!

My favorite memory was my very first RP! The character I made for it was one of my favorites, who I still use for RPs now, and I was sort of less shy about getting involved in the story than I am now. Not to mention, one of the other players and I started shipping our characters ( ̄ω ̄). Unfortunately, it ended up dying out (。╯3╰。).

Ummmmmm... pop tarts???

While Australian possums are adorable and I love them, American possums are my favorites. I have a soft spot for kinda ugly-cute animals <3

Sorry, is it Pun-ishing for you? :3

1. First RP's usually tend to have a Nostalgic effect to them. XD I know my first one evolved into 2 year universe RP, that was pretty cool.
2. How did two people get this in the same day!? ;A;
3. And if they got rabies? :p

Back