New User Hey there :)

Stardreamer17

Goddess of the stars
Hey there how are you? If you're reading this you probably want to learn more about me. I like fantasy and Anime the most but I'm willing to do just about anything. I'm still getting better at role playing and if I don't reply right away please don't take it personally I have anxiety and tend to over think things.

Last edited:
Welcome Storyteller! Don't worry, I have anxiety and seriously overthink things. It happens, what can I say? But if you ever need anything or someone to talk to, please, get a hold of me! Look forward to seeing you around!

~M

Welcome welcome!

No worries regarding your pace, our GMs here usually are quite understandable! Hope you have fun at Storytellers Circle ;)

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! Everyone here is very kind and I am sure you will enjoy being here!

If you need help getting settled into the site I would recommend giving this thread a look! It explains how you can get your account approved to become a member and other useful information! >>-Click Here-<<-

If you still need more help please let me know and I will walk you through it one step at a time!

Also I understand not being able to respond asap on roleplays.... I have anxiety as well and I big issue on writing. So I also take a lot of time to respond and for the most part overthink my writing quite a bit... But everyone here is very understanding and I never once ran into someone who was mad at me for taking a while. So I am sure you will be fine =)!

Last edited:
Hello! I too like fantasy RPs. I look forward to getting to RP with you.

Back