New User Hey, You're Finally Awake--(Hiiiii)

Mel

Some ice, some Spice, now just be a little nice.
I've been rping for a little over half my life at this point and I love it, the bonds with people in and out of character.
Making enemies, setting up scenarios with people, it's amazing.
I been to some other sites and even come from another one, though the rest of them wilted away, and so then I decided that I wanted another place to jump back into, heh~ I'm not Rusty, so much as I'm eager to join the people here and see what I can make of myself!

Hihi!! Welcome to STC!!! What type of rp do you enjoy?

Fantasy tends to be my main genre. Not just medieval fantasy but modern fantasy and even sci-fi/fantasy mixes as well. I don't mind slice-of-life scenes intermixed into those genres since not everything has to be epic in fantasy.. nothing wrong with a modern fantasy mage chilling in their own room or attending school or something, right?
Also nice to meet you, hah~

Fantasy is my jam as well :emoji_sunglasses: Its a pleasure to meet you as well!!

Yeeaaa, now I just wait until I'm allowed to make characters to start messing around on here.. and figure out which place I'll wanna go trying to get RPs going... Naturally going to check out some fantasy spots, was already looking at that Nexus spot. I admittedly read it's rules and stuff before I was even allowed to post, and now I'm just thinking of what characters to maaaaake.

Thanks, thanks, haha~ Just need to set up some characters and get going now that I'm approved.

Welcome to the site!

As per my tradition of greeting new people with memes, here is your own special meme:

5c1598f0334dc.jpeg

Back