New User Hey!

Pathious

~:Peace is Key:~
Hey!~
I'm extremely new to the site and looking for friends and possible roleplay partners! This looks like a great site compared to my normal. The normal I went to started randomly deleted accounts, so I kinda got scared and found this! I don't bite, and I love to talk to people. I normally am ignored, so hopefully I can start fresh on this site and make good friends! You guys all seem really kind.

I'm mainly into Zombie Apocalypse. I can do romance, but most of the time I'd rather not. Too much romance gets boring and repetitive.

I enjoy mainly fantasy things, like creatures as in dragons, someone's species, ect.

I'm more of the roleplayer who likes lengthy replies, honestly. :)

I'm mainly into Zombie Apocalypse. I can do romance, but most of the time I'd rather not. Too much romance gets boring and repetitive.

I enjoy mainly fantasy things, like creatures as in dragons, someone's species, ect.

I'm more of the roleplayer who likes lengthy replies, honestly. :)
I enjoy sci-fi and fantasy roleplays, and I did a zombie apocalypse one a while back, before I joined this site. To be honest, I'm also fairly new.

It's honestly a little scary coming to a new site, heh.

I do more of a TWD style of Zombie Apocalypse.

Yeah. It just seems more realistic if it had ever became real, ya know?

And no, I don't talk like this while roleplaying. I actually am so much better at roleplaying than talking. xD

Hello, Pathious. I'll be sure to start up a few Zombie Apocalypses in my RP once it gets started up. This forum's been good for me so far, I think you'll like it here.

Hello, Pathious. I'll be sure to start up a few Zombie Apocalypses in my RP once it gets started up. This forum's been good for me so far, I think you'll like it here.
I'm glad to hear that I might like it here. So far, I've enjoyed my stay!~

Oops, I should have greeted you earlier, but I was busy fighting a war. Lol. Anyways, welcome to the site, Pathious! Trust me, it's great here. Just participate in chat and the forums and you should be integrated in no time. Also you come from Quotev? I used to be on there too, it's a pretty cool site with the quizzes and stuff. Didn't know they were deleting accounts tho o.o. Also, if you'd like, I can recommend a few roleplays to you that you may be interested in! ♥

Also, here is a brief rundown of some of the site's features: Home takes you to the front page of STC, where all the most important things are pinned. Forums takes you to all the forums - Community, General Roleplaying, and Epic Roleplay - with sub-forums inside. Activity shows you the most recently posted things by members, like status updates and forum posts. Members shows you everyone registered on STC, like you and I. Calendar is currently inaccessible. Help brings you to a very helpful guide made by Tiko on how to get started and figure out the site's features; you should focus on getting approved by posting in the specified forums. Rules is another helpful guide listing the site regulations, and also guidelines for Epic Roleplays. Chat takes you to the chat, where users are frequently conversing with each other about a variety of topics (and where I personally spend a lot of time lmao). Donate takes you to a page where you can choose to donate through PayPal and become a Benefactor to the site.
If you click on your name that will take you to editing your profile. You can also explore the various drop-down features for personalizing your STC experience. Inbox shows you the private messages you have with other users, which can be more than just one. And finally, Alerts tells you of the most recent postings appearing in your watched forums, or when people like your messages, or when someone @'s you.

Hopefully that will help you a bit with navigation! I'm sure it won't be too difficult, since you did say that you come from another site ( : if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or a staff member. You will likely get approved soon if you focus on posting. Glad to have you as part of the community. (•◡•)

Oops, I should have greeted you earlier, but I was busy fighting a war. Lol. Anyways, welcome to the site, Pathious! Trust me, it's great here. Just participate in chat and the forums and you should be integrated in no time. Also you come from Quotev? I used to be on there too, it's a pretty cool site with the quizzes and stuff. Didn't know they were deleting accounts tho o.o. Also, if you'd like, I can recommend a few roleplays to you that you may be interested in! ♥

Also, here is a brief rundown of some of the site's features: Home takes you to the front page of STC, where all the most important things are pinned. Forums takes you to all the forums - Community, General Roleplaying, and Epic Roleplay - with sub-forums inside. Activity shows you the most recently posted things by members, like status updates and forum posts. Members shows you everyone registered on STC, like you and I. Calendar is currently inaccessible. Help brings you to a very helpful guide made by Tiko on how to get started and figure out the site's features; you should focus on getting approved by posting in the specified forums. Rules is another helpful guide listing the site regulations, and also guidelines for Epic Roleplays. Chat takes you to the chat, where users are frequently conversing with each other about a variety of topics (and where I personally spend a lot of time lmao). Donate takes you to a page where you can choose to donate through PayPal and become a Benefactor to the site.
If you click on your name that will take you to editing your profile. You can also explore the various drop-down features for personalizing your STC experience. Inbox shows you the private messages you have with other users, which can be more than just one. And finally, Alerts tells you of the most recent postings appearing in your watched forums, or when people like your messages, or when someone @'s you.

Hopefully that will help you a bit with navigation! I'm sure it won't be too difficult, since you did say that you come from another site ( : if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or a staff member. You will likely get approved soon if you focus on posting. Glad to have you as part of the community. (•◡•)
I actually quickly figured out most of that by myself. I explored around for a while. Thank you for the information! I hope I fit in well and settle down into this site soon.

Welcome. Ugh.. I have serious social anxiety issues. I think you will find everyone here or at least the ones I've interacted with, to be very warm and easy to interact with. Hope to see you in RP or chat soon!

Welcome to Storytellers! Don't worry about anything here because everyone is very kind and rp's are popping up at least everyday or so! I hope your able to find a rp to your liking and if not you can always make one :D! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Back