New User Heya, Name's Gilles

Gilles De Rais

The tiny master of evil
Heya, Name's Gilles and i'm here to test out a character that I've been working for a good while and i need to make sure its good. And the best to do this? Role play the hell out of him so i can get a good feel of who he is and what he stands for so i can become a better writer in the future. I wont bail out on any campaigns (or at least try). I also have a good history with RPG's, I love me a good long D&D adventure and you can bet i wont break my character. After all the reason i'm doing this is for the character anyway. This is also my first time on any sort of RP site so sorry if i make any mistakes.

Looking forward to adventuring with ya'll!

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :) I'm working hard to get some D&D campaigns going on the site, but in the meanwhile we have several free-form roleplays available.

We have a lot of D&D players, but a shortage of DMs with the time to host games.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :) I'm working hard to get some D&D campaigns going on the site, but in the meanwhile we have several free-form roleplays available.

We have a lot of D&D players, but a shortage of DMs with the time to host games.
Though i do love a good fantasy game i'm looking for more of a sci-fi one right now, i just think it would better fit the character, thanks friend. If i'm able to post im gonna move over to line of sight, cya.

Back