New User Heya!

Pronouns
she
Hello there waves um let's see, I've been roleplaying for twenty-five years now, from tabletop, forums, running my own, etc. It's safe to say that like the Meredith Brooks song, but in a more gamer geeky goodness way, I've helped create many different unique storylines and was honored to bring to life many sick characters.

Hmmm, what else's, Oh right, I mainly go with the flow and always think outside the box and love when other people do. I also love humor, I mean life is way to serious, so why not laugh? My favorite times are when my players and I almost wet ourselves laughing from something silly or a player had done, don't get me wrong I also like serious plots but a bit of humor here and there is the bee's knees. points Don't judge, I support bees, and btw honey is fricken delicious. coughs Anyway, Yeah, I look forward to roleplaying with amazing sweet souls and just enjoying a good outlet. Oh btw, I'm super busy IRL, as mamas gotta pay bills, so I work like pretty much all the time, so when I get time off is mainly the weekends, so bare with me. So yeah, Jazz Hands It's a me, Clover!

Hello and welcome! We are very happy to have you here! I hope you find what you are looking for. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, and also check out the rules and the account approval section under the Help Desk, all the usual things.

It's great that you enjoy lighthearted and serious plotlines. What kind of genres do you prefer? If any. Fantasy? Realistic? Sci-fi? A blend?

Howdy @CloverSweetvyne, and welcome to Storyteller's Circle! Your account is now approved and you're free to RP away in all areas of the site.

P.S. I noticed you tried to join us in Discord, but your site account here needs to be linked with your Discord account still. You can do so here using this guide: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/pages/discord-guide/. You basically want the connected accounts section here to look like this:

View attachment 11950

Back