New User Heyo everyone!

Shadow666

Hybrid Creature
Hi! I'm Shadow666, please just call me Shadow :D. So a little bit about me, I love roleplaying and it's something that I take to heart, it's like a way to escape reality for me. I'm just in college but I have a bit of free time (like a crap ton) so I'll most likely be online a lot, I type rather quickly and so I answer quickly as well. Well I can't wait to start getting to know people and start rp's! See ya guys out there!

Just drop me a message if you have any questions. Be sure to check out the thread in this forum regarding account approval. The process is very easy, I promise. All you really need to do there is get involved in the main lobby. Community is real important to us here! :)

~M

Just drop me a message if you have any questions. Be sure to check out the thread in this forum regarding account approval. The process is very easy, I promise. All you really need to do there is get involved in the main lobby. Community is real important to us here! :)

~M
Ok thank you! :)

*Gasps*

THE SHADOW!?

Thank you :) I'm still trying to figure out the whole site :/

Thankfully I've got something to help with that. :p

To find certain character bios you'd have to go the Character Depository within Out-of-Character > Character Depository.

As for the Posting Process, you first find an Interest Check which is where people are looking for people to join their RPs. You can find those in the Bulletin Board within:
Out-of-Character > Bulletin Board

Then when that's done usually the GM (Game Master) of the RP will set up an OOC (Out of character) forum and link to it. Which is where players discuss the RP and plan about it. You can find those within:
Out-of-Character > Out-of-Character Discussion

And then once everything is properly planned. Your GM will set up an In Character thread where the actual RP takes place, and likewise will usually link to it. Which you can find within:
Play-by-post > Select your Genre

Does that help?

Also, I got some ice breaker questions to ask you! :p

1. What's your favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. You said you take RPs to the heart? Normally to strike the heart you'd need a weapon... So what kind of weapon would you use to manifest your RPs?

*Gasps*

THE SHADOW!?

Thankfully I've got something to help with that. :p

Does that help?

Also, I got some ice breaker questions to ask you! :p

1. What's your favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. You said you take RPs to the heart? Normally to strike the heart you'd need a weapon... So what kind of weapon would you use to manifest your RPs?
Lol, maybe... :3

That's actually very helpful thank you!

1.Um my favorite is actually fantasy, and probably Sic-fic
2.I don't know, what? (Me)
3.hm if I'm understanding you question correctly, I would say a am arrow maybe

Glad it could help. :3

1. Fantasy is actually the most popular Genre here, so you should have little issue finding an RP.
2. So... You're so hot from the heat that your sweat it making you cool? :p
3. What makes you decide to be an arrow?

Back