New User Heyo, new here. Help please? :D

I've been struggling to find a good role playing website to go to when I feel inspired and want to let out all my energy and write my heart out. I found this place, so I decided I should join. Is this a good place? How do you join roleplays, make your own stories, all that glitz and glam? I'm new here and I'd just like some help settling in. :)

Hola, FramingJay! What's good?

This is an excellent - though very new - place to lay your hat. Introducing yourself is a great start, though!

What do you like to RP? There's plenty of stuff ongoing that we can involve you in really quickly.

Heya! I'm still pretty confused on everything here.
To answer your question, I love to Roleplay fantasy, sci-fi, occasionally medieval, and some good romance. Who doesn't like a sweet romance novel to squeal to?
Yeah, cheesy, I know.

It can be pretty intimidating, I know, but we'll have you sorted out in a jiff.

So, first thing: We have three epic roleplays found here. Those are multi-location and can support a bunch of different groups of players all roleplaying under one large story arc.

The biggest one right now is Chronicles of the Omniverse, which is a huge scale roleplay that differs locationally. Like in one city you might have a hard-bitten noir detective story, and on another planet you might have high fantasy wizards having awesome laser beam battles. It has several wardens who can further direct you where you want to play, and it's far and away the easiest to get RP on - you basically just make a character, check that you conform with the location's setting, and post like mad.

Equinox is a story about several areas all battling for supremacy during the impending death of a high king. It's very low fantasy, lots of supterfuge and drama. Knosis is the head lady of the whole shebang, but there are also several other GMs who can get you started.

The Last Bastion is science fiction set in the distant future, and is currently accepting new character submissions to get started! You could have the chance to get in on the ground floor of what looks to be a super promising RP.

If none of these are to your tastes, though, and you're looking at just doing ol' fashioned play-by-post RP, we have this handy board. It features roleplays that are currently searching for members before moving on to the actual character creation stage. It also has a great forum where you post your interests and a staff member tries to match you up with an open RP.

Also, I have to plug this RP - it's run by a super awesome dude and is currently accepting new people. ;)

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle! I'm on my way to bed, but looks like Rorshach is lending you a hand with learning your way around the site :)

I'm going to go ahead and approve your account so you can access all the roleplay areas of the site. Just let us know if you need help with anything else and we would be happy to lend you a hand.

Looks like Rorshach has this one covered. XD

Welcome to the site, if you need any help (or to hear some awful puns) just let us know. :p

Back