New User heyo

mintyy

i came here cuz of a friend and im still trying to get the hang of things with the help of said friend lol

i like 1x1 rp just as much as group rps and im not very picky with the genre nor do i have any prominent triggers. i only started roleplaying maybe about 3 years ago and i consider myself pretty experimental and y e a,,, english isnt my first language tho so im sorryy if i make mistakes here and there but im trying my best!

i usually do romance or slice of life stuff but i am totally down for action or sci fi or horror and whatnot

its nice to meet you all!!

ey welcome to storytellercircle, I hope you will find your way around the site soon enough. :) No worries there are more people here whose first language isn't English myself included. As long as you are trying and it is readable most people won't complain.

Hey there, and welcome :)

Don't worry about the English. We've had plenty of people in the past who didn't speak English as their first language. Long as you can understand people, and in general be understood, that's good enough for us! And writing in a second language is certainly a good way to work on it.

That said, please make yourself at home and let us know if you need any help finding anything or getting yourself situated.

Hi Minty! Great to have you here to join our crazy crew. I'm here to help answer any questions you might have. Hoping to see you around and feel free to join the discord chat. There's even a spam section if you are like me and enjoy slapping dog pictures up everywhere.

Hey, just letting you know that your account got approved. Welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

Back