New User Heyo

Acethekidd

biggest nub
hi, I'm Acethekidd, but you can just call me ace. I've been rping for a while now,wanna say i started back in 2007-2008. Not only do i RP, i enjoy gaming, Anime, Music and i do draw! i'm not good of an artist, but i'm still kinda learning.

My favorite type of rp is Medival/ Fantasy, I'm a real sucker for them! I'm also in a lot of fandoms.

Urr..i think that's about it :)

Hey, great to have you here. Have you had the chance to look at the new member guide yet? It has all the information about getting approved and a few other helpful tips. If you've got questions I'm around too!

Ey good to see a new person.
I love medieval, fantasy roleplay as well, I am in the process of finding people for my group roleplay (a bit of a mix between high fantasy And modern fantasy inspired on the legends of King Arthur.) But, I am also up for a 1x1 if you prefer that. Anyway, let me know if you are interested.

Hey there and welcome :)

If you haven't yet, you should take a look at our creative forums. We have an artwork section setup for anyone that wants to share any of their work. Entirely optional of course.

And as for not being very good... artwork is like writing. Or any other recreational hobby really. It doesn't matter how good you do it, it just matters that you enjoy doing it. The rest comes with time and practice.

And have to say, medieval fantasy is a favorite of mine as well. You'll find good company here on Storyteller's Circle if you're a medieval fantasy fan :)

Back