New User Heyo!

EldridSmith

The answer is Fireball
Not sure if I'm doing this right but hello there! I'm Eldrid and I've been roleplaying for about 2 years on RPN and a few more years of DnD and pathfinder. I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to share since I'm pretty bad at introducing myself but yeah, Hi!

Reactions: Dan
Introductions are pretty hard, but welcome! What class do you play in DnD (most commonly or currently)? What genres do you tend to lean toward when RPing?

Thank you! I actually play every class pretty evenly as different ideas come to me, I told myself when I started 5e DnD I would play each class once before picking my favorite, and seeing as each has it's own specialty I've found I honestly like all of them. As for what Genre, my favorite is fantasy, and I really like action, adventure, and a bit of romance (though I'm fine without it as it doesn't fit every RP or character I make).

Last edited:
Thank you! I actually play every class pretty evenly as different ideas come to me, I told myself when I started 5e DnD I would play each class once before picking my favorite, and seeing as each has it's own specialty I've found I honestly like all of them. As for what Genre, my favorite is fantasy, and I really like action, adventure, and a bit of romance (though I'm fine without it as it doesn't fit every RP or character I make).
That's awesome. I like to play a little of everything, but I've found the rogue to be my favorite with the barbarian coming in a close second!

That's awesome. I like to play a little of everything, but I've found the rogue to be my favorite with the barbarian coming in a close second!
Thanks! I'm fond of rogue's ability to have so many expertise, they've saved my soulknife so many times (insight, deception, stealth, and perception). I haven't played Artificer as much as the rest as it's newer so it's on my to do list to play after I satisfy my craving for a light domain cleric.

Back