New User Heyooooo!

N

Nysani

I'm a new guy here who hopes to have a lot of fun. I usually love RPing on fantastic settings and overall, as far as realism as possible, as I have a lot of difficulty writing anything that...hits too close home, you know?

I began to roleplay on a certain website whose name shouldn't be mentioned here(mature rating) and at first, I didn't take it seriously, but slowly and surely it grew on me, to the point I can't suppress my imagination anymore, constantly daydreaming on fantastic settings and wishing for something more. Something away from reality, almost akin to a sanctuary. I won't lie, I'm an attention hog who wishes for replies within 10 minutes, and reply in 5, and usually it makes RPing on forum posts slow, and...unexciting I guess? So don't expect too many posts over there!

I'm not good with introductions, and I prefer to be casual, casual on everything I can be casual on, without any worry. I won't complain about anything, as long as nobody complains to me, unless I feel the roleplay isn't enjoyable for either side. I'm open for all sorts of things, even if I dislike mystery or terror, or I'm no good with drama or dark settings, meaning if I end up dealing with such settings, don't expect a lot from me! I like when the RP has a lot of world-building yet it feels character-driven as well, but if I have to choose between the two, the latter will always win.

Either way, I hope y'all will accept me, so I can accept everybody right back and have a good ol' jolly time!

Welcome Storyteller! :) If you like to help build onto worlds, and be a part of a character-driven story, feel free to check out my RP in my signature. We have over 25+ players, and growing! :) A sandbox packed full of fun and possibility!

~M

Welcome welcome.

I'm sure you will find a RP that suits your needs :3
~Qane

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future. I would shamelessly advertise like Meli over there.... but he beat me to it.. not that I've done it. XD

Back