New User hi all, new to here (not to rp)

vida

dev

The title is pretty self-explanatory but, hello stc community. I've been roleplaying for about 7-8 years now if not longer and consider myself to be a literate rper (my ooc typing is not included because it's terrible). The site I was on before crashed and now I'm looking for a new place to write with my friends. I'm into almost any type of roleplay if it's well-done and properly executed...

sorry if i seem unfriendly in this intro lollll i just haven't done something like this in ages

Last edited:
Did, did you manifest from my drugs?!

ChigueL yeah dude that's. #harambe

Hi, I'm Fuk. Welcome to your new, home. The gore quest begins.

Welcome, Vida!

Apologies for Omni, he's our resident psychopath. I'm Monster, the one who never talks in general chat but RPs more than is good for her. Hope you decide to stick around! There are a lot of cool RPs here.

Welcome, Vida!

Apologies for Omni, he's our resident psychopath. I'm Monster, the one who never talks in general chat but RPs more than is good for her. Hope you decide to stick around! There are a lot of cool RPs here.

haha thanks for the welcome and nice to meet you guys

I'm the shit poster who never RP's but somehow got put in charge of watching you lot. >:[

Anyways, welcome to the site. o/
Though don't worry, intro's are usually awkward, why not some ice breaker questions to help with it? :3

1. What is your favourite RP Genre?
2. What's your favourite formatting use so far?
3. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?

I'm the shit poster who never RP's but somehow got put in charge of watching you lot. >:[

Anyways, welcome to the site. o/
Though don't worry, intro's are usually awkward, why not some ice breaker questions to help with it? :3

1. What is your favourite RP Genre?
2. What's your favourite formatting use so far?
3. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?

oh, hi! nice to meet you! thanks for the welcome. C:
i never thought I'd say this but these questions are so greatly appreciated. I forgot how hard it is to introduce myself to a community lol
1. hmm either realistic day-in-the-life RPs or maybe fantasy RPs like game of thrones or harry potter based ones. those are always fun
2. i love how easy it is to change font size and type. it was so time-consuming to do on my old site because everything had to be done through html coding
3. ohgod ihavenoidea the sun? air? dry ice? does this answer depend on the person? is there any answer? hahaha

Welcome to the site! Hope to see ye around, cheers! Ask away through PM if ye got any questions!

Welcome! I'm scouting for new players, and it sounds like the thing you'd be able to sink your teeth into the most would be a realistic fantasy slice-of-life? Do you like high fantasy, or just low fantasy like Game of Thrones? Also, for day-in-the-life type stuff, what pacing do you like (like minute-by-minute or an each-post-is-one-day kinda thing)?

Welcome to the site! Hope to see ye around, cheers! Ask away through PM if ye got any questions!

thanks! hope to see you around, too! c: I'll be sure to ask if there's anything that comes up, which I'm sure will be sooner than later hah

Welcome! I'm scouting for new players, and it sounds like the thing you'd be able to sink your teeth into the most would be a realistic fantasy slice-of-life? Do you like high fantasy, or just low fantasy like Game of Thrones? Also, for day-in-the-life type stuff, what pacing do you like (like minute-by-minute or an each-post-is-one-day kinda thing)?

hi, nice to meet you! hmm i'm not sure how a realistic fantasy slice-of-life would work out but low fantasy is always fun! it just depends on how well I feel the roleplay is written out c: for day-in-the-life stuff, I like minute-by-minute with time skips when needed! what about you?

hi, nice to meet you! hmm i'm not sure how a realistic fantasy slice-of-life would work out but low fantasy is always fun! it just depends on how well I feel the roleplay is written out c: for day-in-the-life stuff, I like minute-by-minute with time skips when needed! what about you?
I guess realistic fantasy slice-of-life would be where the fantasy aspects focus on realistic sources (metaphysics) and physical effects, like a teleknetic blast hitting someone so hard that they fly back 20 feet probably resulting in death or serious injury instead of them just getting back up afterwards. It would focus on how metaphysics don't really help you very much with everyday life as it adds as many problems as it solves, although how grim and gritty versus light and fun it was would definitely change some aspects of how things work. As for me, I do everything! I basically never end up playing, but I've GM'd lots of stuff and am always looking to have some more fun experiences. I do prefer more intimate RPs in favor of more sterile, tactical ones, so since most of my experience is in tabletop instead of on a forum my experience is with more of minute-by-minute with time skips.

Hello welcome to the site i hope you have a good time names Neptune If you look at my title its rare for me to be online so if you do reply ill probably not see it until i come back

hi! i'm new to the site too, so first of all, nice to meet you. my name's nova :) it looks like we have similar interests in roleplaying genres, so i'd love to maybe roleplay with you some time!

hi! i'm new to the site too, so first of all, nice to meet you. my name's nova :) it looks like we have similar interests in roleplaying genres, so i'd love to maybe roleplay with you some time!

woo~ another newbie c: nice to meet you, too! i'm vida, but you can just call me Devan since that's my real name and vida is a newer username haha. roleplaying together sounds great!! i haven't roleplayed anything since march, i'm dying to roleplay. what are your favorite things to roleplay?

woo~ another newbie c: nice to meet you, too! i'm vida, but you can just call me Devan since that's my real name and vida is a newer username haha. roleplaying together sounds great!! i haven't roleplayed anything since march, i'm dying to roleplay. what are your favorite things to roleplay?

i like a lot of day in the life roleplays, and occasionally i like fantasy but i haven't done one of those in forever. I actually haven't roleplayed since about march either because of school and lack of a roleplaying community haha

Back