New User Hi all XOXO!

Natalija

Queen of LaLa Land, state of Capital Bulshit :P
Hey, Storytelers! My imaginetion sometimes runs wild, and I like to put it to vork RPing, vhich is why I'm here! :) I been RPing for a number of years, on-off, and I consider my-self a decent writer. I like long-term plays the most, with atention to detail and char development. I dont nitpick about my partner being 100% english-literate (hell, my own English isnt perfect as u can tel, not my native langage). My fave genres are cyberpunk, post-apocalyptic, spy-thriler, and some SciFi stuff. Fantasy vorks too, long as it isnt too heavy on supernatural magic stuff. Oh, and NO anime, please. Very much not a fan of it. I prefer RPing in established setings, like movies, games or books, since i like having a ready-maked world for my chars to fit in, rather then build one my-self. Typicaly I write 1-2 paragrafs, sometimes 3, asyde from the opening post, I love to put a wall of text there, to introduce my char(s). Asyde: I only ever main female chars, any male chars I got are secondarys, as needed for the plot.

Not a fan of mooshy-romance plots, but passion and sex (vithout the emotional baggage) are alvays a nice spice-up to any story. Also, I vrite-out very detailed, gritty and realistic combat scenes (apropriate levels of blood and gore included), and I'd expect the same from my partner. So if ur looking for a PG-13 RP, look else-vhere, my plays are of the 18+ varyeti. No supernatural abilitys and shit like that, tho :p . Just kills the fun for me.

So thats it in a nut-shel, looking 4ward to geting to know you all, and RPing some fun stuff! Kiss-kiss!

Thanx! I'm sure I wil... do you hapen to be interested in any of the stuff I listed? :)

Back