New User Hi Everyone

Springtrap

Hi I am Springtrap, But you can call me Spring , it's want my friends call me .I plan to be on here regularly and I am aways up for a roleplay ...I have some Fandoms , They are Five Nights at Freddys , Ninjago , Bendy and The Ink Machine , Minecraft :Story mode , Steven universe , Ninjago , star wars ,undertale ,and many others ....Don't be shy to chat with me , I don't bite often and if I do its usually because I am roleplaying Fredbear ....Its a bad pun sorry

Hello there!

Welcome to STC, I'm glad that you found your way to us! I'm sure you will fit right in! What's your favorite genre to roleplay?

Also if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask away! :)

Sokka

Hi !!!I really love rp Cannon Fnaf and Ninjago stuff ...I like the cartoon/anime grene best though ....I have lot of close seconds though

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle. Sounds like you're off to a great start. We have plenty of folks that are into gaming on here. Hope to see you around and the chat tab is a great place to hit up a conversation with somebody random.

Welp ....I got my profile pic and SIG done ....That shows how often ai use forums on other sites XD ....Hi there Silence ....thanks for welcoming me :) Everyone on here seems so nice so far

That you for welcoming me :) Everyone here is so helpfull and kind and here to help ...Its one of the best communities around

Hey, welcome here, new homie!
You are a fan of Five Night and those horrible animatronics (ugh, they gave my headaches), are you not?

Are you in for a cartoonish roleplay group with a focus on Fantasy elements? Maybe you can also put in some anime stuffs here too, we're open,

Lol yes I love Fnaf .....Those animatronics are like my babies so don't hurt them ....They are only kids who lost there way after being killwd......XDs I know my whole fnaf history

And yes I love fantasy cartoon rp ! Anime is OK .....Its not my favorite but its OK.....

I am sorry for not coming on sooner no one was posting and I gots lonely

I mean Omni replied but then again you'd need a translator to understand him.

I mean Omni replied but then again you'd need a translator to understand him.

The translater for us Stotic is the energy emitted when we are brotherly towards each others, and snappish towards our enemies and people we don't have time or care for..

Back