New User Hi guys!

Semblance

↣↣↠↞↢↢
Hello, it's nice to meet you all! You can call me Semblance, Sem, or Emily. I'm new to this site, but pretty experienced in RP-ing I would say (I've been writing for about 5 years now). The genres of RP that I normally prefer are fantasy and realistic. I'm hoping to find other fun, thoughtful writers to RP with and to improve my own creative muse. Can't wait to write with you guys! May the muse be with you all :)

A little bit about me-
I am currently a junior in college, born and raised in the US. I just studied abroad in Prague this past semester and essentially spent the past four months traveling Europe, which is probably the most life-changing and memorable experience I've had thus far. Next on my travel list is Southeast Asia!

I would say that I'm a pretty extroverted person and I enjoy talking to people/meeting new people. My favorite colors are mint and teal. I have a dog, half Labrador half Australian cattle dog, who I love to death. Spontaneous and chill are two other qualities that people have used to describe me.

Helloo, welcome to the site~! There are a lot of fantasy roleplays here to enjoy, you can join one by combing through bulletin boards or going into one of the epic roleplays. We're all just starting up, so don't hesitate. Theres a chat at the bottom right and a help desk if you need anything. Hope to roleplay with ye soon

looking for a pretty realistic normal kind of roleplay and just want to do common things like cuddle and see movies

Back