New User Hi guys!

JSJ_2000

Benefactor
Hi everyone!
Long time role player here, but definitely new to this website :) not much else to add, other than I’m looking forward to being creative with everyone, and hopefully we can create some awesome stuff!

Hi! Welcome to STC. Just stopping in as a friendly staff welcome wagon to see if you have any questions about getting your account approved, etc.

What kind of stuff do you typically lean toward writing?

Hi! Welcome to STC. Just stopping in as a friendly staff welcome wagon to see if you have any questions about getting your account approved, etc.

What kind of stuff do you typically lean toward writing?

Hi! Thank you for the welcome :)

I generally enjoy traditional fantasy role plays, and one that focus on story and story development as opposed to combat and whatnot. I also enjoy certain fandom ones, depending on what the fandom is. For example, Pokémon, or role plays based off some other video game :)

Greetings and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

Just popping in to let you know that your account has been approved. You should now have access to all areas of the forum.

Greetings and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

Just popping in to let you know that your account has been approved. You should now have access to all areas of the forum.

thank you so much! Does this include also starting my own roleplay as well if I choose to? Or do I need a certain post count for that?

Sesquipedalian Homoeroticism is indeed correct. Once your account is approved, everything is available to you. We have no further requirements regarding the joining or creation of roleplays. So have at it :)

Back