New User Hi! I talk too much!

Monster the Vamelfaer

Sells all the Shubi
Hi! I'm Monster. The rules told me to come here, so here I am. I've been on a quest to find a perfect RP website for a long time now, and then I stumbled across this one, so I thought I'd give it a shot. It looks a little confusing, but seems like something I'd enjoy once I get a hang of it. :'D

Not sure what to say about myself; it's kind of hard when I feel like I'm just having a little monologue with absolutely no context whatsoever...

I love writing, obviously, or I wouldn't be here. It's been a lifelong dream of mine to get at least one novel published someday, and I've been hunting for that "perfect story" for as long as I can remember. I'm currently working on a fantasy novel, which is shaping up to actually be more of a trilogy, because I have no self control. It's looking pretty promising though, and I've been putting so much effort into the worldbuilding that it would be a real shame to see it go down the drain.

I also love art, books of virtually all genres (except romance), comics, Netflix, and I dabble in some video games (though I wouldn't go so far as to call myself a gamer.) My favorite TV show is Sherlock, though Jessica Jones would take second place. My favorite video game is Assassin's Creed Syndicate, because I'm a sucker for sneaking around and knifing people when they least expect it. ^-^ Also because it takes place Victorian London. Because Victorian London. And finally, my favorite book series by far is the Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson. Trust me, it's amazing in every way. If you haven't read it, I highly suggest that you do.

Okay, I've probably said way more than I need to at this point, so I'll shut up now.

Back