New User Hi, I'm a New Bean

My name is Jessica, but most people call me Jess.
I'm really into Sherlock, Doctor Who, Books, Steven Universe, and Legend of Zelda.
I have Autism, but it's extremely high functioning, so I'm good. I just won't get some things, like jokes, or social ques.
My choice of music is really emo I guess. I'm into the "emo trinity" even though P!ATD isn't really emo. The most emo thing that's come from them is probably Northern Dowmpour (Great song by the way).
I'm really into Into The Woods. I just love it and wanna cuddle it and make it my child and a play I can do but no. No you can't Jessie.
That's all I can think of for now.
Feel free to quiz if needed.
Bye!!!

Hello m8, welcome to our site!
There's not much to do here if you're not approved, so I suggest you SPAM GENERAL DISCUSSION.

Play forum games, answer the questions in general, post art in the creative forums.

Quik Questionz: If you were trapped on a deserted island, what would you take with you?

Hey there I'm Neptune you can call me Nept I hope you have a great time around here also Steven Universe huh Lars there is a Filipino which is my nationality

Hello m8, welcome to our site!
There's not much to do here if you're not approved, so I suggest you SPAM GENERAL DISCUSSION.

Play forum games, answer the questions in general, post art in the creative forums.

Quik Questionz: If you were trapped on a deserted island, what would you take with you?

MY BOOOKS!!! and like a knife. One or the other.

Back