HI im new c:

Spike1d23

Everyone's favorite turtle
Nice to meet you person or people currently reading this c: A little bit about me is i love to rp (why else would i be here ya know? XD) Im a very calm and friendly person and i look forward to making some new friends and having lots of rps and fun. That is all thanks for reading and learning a little about me c: .

Welcome, Storyteller! It is really great to have another new user! We seem to be getting scores of them a day which is fantastic. I really don't mean to seem unhelpful to start, but it doesn't hurt to do a bit of looking around. But please, if you need help, shoot me a message or reply here. I'd be more than happy to direct you around if you find yourself confused.

~M

^Preferably just PM Melio a message... We prefer for our Staff not to be shot, bad for running things. :p

Though, for a lot of new comers I like to ask three questions so... Here we go!

1. What is your favourite genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. If you could just be calm, or just be friendly which would you be?

Last edited:
I promise not to shoot anyone XD... maybe >-> And to answer your questions 1 its fantasy 2 Is that even possible..? 3 Would just be friendly c:

*Puts on bulletproof vest*

1. Nice, most popular genre here. You should find people easily.
2. ... Perhaps? :3
3. Nice choice! :D

I'm confused. Are you saying I'm like a sacrificial lamb to go be shot? D:

~M

So we are plotting my destruction? Figures it would take one of the most powerful weapons in existence to get the job done, but even then I'd have reason to doubt if I were you because the wrath that I enact when I survive will be one of the biggest acts of devastation ever perpetrated in all of history. Not to mention if you are familiar with Meliodas from the anime, you should check out his special ability.

~M

So we are plotting my destruction? Figures it would take one of the most powerful weapons in existence to get the job done, but even then I'd have reason to doubt if I were you because the wrath that I enact when I survive will be one of the biggest acts of devastation ever perpetrated in all of history. Not to mention if you are familiar with Meliodas from the anime, you should check out his special ability.

~M
I am..... Please have mercy........

Being merciful as I am, I will forgive you. In other news, I am seriously considering a Seven Deadly Sins roleplay now.

~M

Good luck with that. I may create an RP but not right now. I'd prefer to wait and see what happens with a few things first before I commit to anything else that would require my full attention. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone else will do it for me and I can just join rather than GM it.

Edit: Flooding the chat with replies to these threads so let us take this to private if necessary via conversations. Stick to welcoming versus conversation. Please keep in mind all replies here are broadcast via the chat.

~M

Back