New User Hi! Looking for some amazing rp.

Krys

Hello, My name is Krystal, I'm excited to have found this site. I have ten years of rp experience, mostly in chat based sites, and in free form , supernatural settings. I usually post multi para , and enjoy a group plot line as opposed to one on one. Thanks!

Hello Krys! It's great to have you.

When you say supernatural settings, do you mean like Harry Potter or Percy Jackson? or anything fantasy, like Lord of the Rings? And for group RP's, what sort of games do you prefer? I have friends running lots of adventure fantasy RPs on this site, I'm running a nation building fantasy RP. But if you responded the first option in my earlier question, there are just as much if not more activity for those sorts of RPs.

I hope you enjoy playing with us!

Hey Krys. I wanted to make sure that you were welcomed and informed at the same time. https://www.storytellerscircle.com/...ers-before-posting-questions.1114/#post-13756 Please read this, it will help you get a little more familiar with the forum and get approved. Once you are approved there are plenty of role plays and more than enough role players to round up. So, if you have any other questions give a shout and if you need help use the Help tab and someone will answer as quickly as they can.

Looking forward to seeing you around. (I think I saw you in chat the other day.) Soooo now that you know how to get approved and I've said hi officially I get to ask my strange question. Which mythology is it that the rainbow bridge came from?

Back