New User Hi, nice to meet you all!

Alchemical

Hey,

Im a 21 year old guy who used to dedicate a lot of time into Roleplaying but stopped due to... Well... Life getting in the way. Quite some time has passed now and I want to get back into it, most of my experience comes from dedicated one-universe pbp forums and in-game RP like WoW and Jedi Academy.

Now, I'll have to get my bearings again, so I will start out slow and keep it simple for now until I feel like I've gotten back into it.

Hope I'll get to make some great stories with you all! :)

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Just wanted to say that I totally would be ecstatic if someone setup a Starwars Epic Roleplay here :p I never quite seem to have much luck finding people interested in Star Wars roleplays. I don't personally have much time for joining more roleplays myself anymore (Chronicles of the Omniverse keeps me pretty overbooked), but my fondness of the Star Wars universe hasn't waned and would love to see others enjoying it here.

Anyways, hope you find the place to your liking! Let us know if you need help with anything. I'm going to go ahead and approve your account before I slide off to bed so you can make use of the roleplay areas of the forums.

*Senses a disturbance in the force*

A fellow Star Wars Roleplayer? :p
Hopefully you're a Sith and not Jedi, cause you know, the Jedi's whole "There is no Passion there is Serenity" bit doesn't really help with the whole writing bit. XD

Anyways, I've been tossing some ideas with me, myself and I about a Star Wars RP soon. If you'd like we can try to put our heads together.

My favorite role is usually either a padawan or just a non force user within the setting. Jedi is generally my third choice. I dont tend to favor Sith in afraid :)

Ayy, that's awesome, I'd love to do some Star Wars RP! PM me with your ideas Gwazi. ^^

Hate to disappoint but Im with the Jedi, New Republic-era being my favourite since they were a bit more liberal with a Jedi's feelings (and badass characters like Mara Jade and Kyle Katarn.)

Personally my own allegiances are more towards Gray Jedi myself. I find both the Jedi and Sith to be too simplistic.
Favourite ear being the Old Republic Era, more specifically Mandalorian and Jedi Civil War.
Though in regards to forum RP's I try to avoid force sensitive players, tried that on an old site of mine, we learned the hard way that it increases your power level to such a point it makes the lifespan of your RP numbered.

Anyways, I'll shoot you a PM. :p

Back