New User Hi peeps!

garudynes

Scrub Lord
It's nice to meet you! I've been doing roleplay for a long time as a hobby. Althought, my experiences are mostly (well, entirely) on french forums, meaning I'm not a native english speaker and I might lack vocabulary, but I'm gonna try hard!

Aside from roleplaying, I like gaming, watching animes and napping.

Sadly, I'm kind shy and introverted, so socially I tend to be really quiet.

In anycase, I'm looking foward to this new roleplaying experience :)

Hey, nice to meet you (as cliché as the phrase is). It's a good site, you'll get into it quickly. Fun fun fun.

Welcome Ibrap, you forgot to tag me in the "reffered" post o/ looking forward to roleplay with you once more... in english this time around.

It's nice to meet you! I've been doing roleplay for a long time as a hobby. Althought, my experiences are mostly (well, entirely) on french forums, meaning I'm not a native english speaker and I might lack vocabulary, but I'm gonna try hard!

Aside from roleplaying, I like gaming, watching animes and napping.

Sadly, I'm kind shy and introverted, so socially I tend to be really quiet.

In anycase, I'm looking foward to this new roleplaying experience :)

Wait, you are a fellow french? that's awesome!
you enjoy gaming? wich games? wich consoles?

well, hope to seeing you around!
source.gif

Have a lollipop!

Thank you all for your kind message! :)

DifferentStrawhat said:
Wait, you are a fellow french? that's awesome!
you enjoy gaming? wich games? wich consoles?

well, hope to seeing you around!

Oh nice! Meaning you're french too?
I enjoy the Persona series a lot. Quite hyped for Persona 5!
In fact, I'm a huge rpg fan, I've played series like Tales of, Fire Emblem, Rune Factory, etc.
I played mostly on Ps3, thought my friends have been converting me to pc's games and the mmo genre :)

What about you?

Thank you all for your kind message! :)

Oh nice! Meaning you're french too?
I enjoy the Persona series a lot. Quite hyped for Persona 5!
In fact, I'm a huge rpg fan, I've played series like Tales of, Fire Emblem, Rune Factory, etc.
I played mostly on Ps3, thought my friends have been converting me to pc's games and the mmo genre :)

What about you?

Yeah, i'm french too, and to be honest, i missed the presence of folks,
i enjoy a lot of PS games, there is maybe too much to list, lol, but Child of Light is my favorite.

Hahah well, do I push my luck if I ask if you're french canadian?
I never played Child of Light but I did see one of my friend streaming it, it's a very beautiful game with a poetic feel to it.
One's gotta love the effort in the dialogues!

Back