New User Hi there everybody

Hi there I am NinjagoShipsAreLife .I have been roleplay for almost 3 years now one many different sites .If you can't find Me online at the moment I am either out with friends or on Chickensmoothie as you may be able to tell I adore Ninjago and ship PIXane ,Kailor ,And Jaya alot .I also have 2 YouTube channels .I tend to be a big joker atr times and am very sweet if you want a breakdown of my personality I am basicly like PIXAL from Ninjago only on coffee XD welp that's it for this XD

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! Sadly I don't know much about Ninjago but I will take your word for it based on personality xD! If you ever need any help please feel free to pm me! I hope you will find some awesome roleplays to partake in and meet our wonderful community =)!

Thanks I hope so to and here's a list

Ninjago
Lego based anything
Star wars
Overwatch
Warriors
Chicken smoothie
Animai
Steven universe
Star vs the forces of evil
Wonder of hander
Walk the prank
MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!
anything fantasy
Gumball
Adventure time
Marvel
Transformers
Decedents Movie
Loin King
Frozen
Minecraft
Video games in grenral
The Lego Movie
Robots(Made 2 and bought others
Randy the 9th grade ninja
Kim possible
Lelo and Stitch
Minecraft
And the list goes on and on and on
I have charaters from all types of fandom's

Yeah Woah is right .You have no idea how hard it is to keep watch of will day fandom's I love and maintain my video editing one YouTube its difficult at times but all in all not so much .For exmaple Kim possible hasn't been on for ages so there is no reason to worry about seeing new episodes

Back