New User Hi there!

Oh wow! I go to sleep then leave for the day only to come back to find a whole bunch of alerts. And then I figure out that I've been approved! That was a relatively painless process, and I thank you all for making it so.

Welcome to the Circle! I hope you enjoy your time here, it is quite the swell place to hang out

Don't worry. I learned pretty quickly how to navigate the site. It just takes getting used to, is all :D

I would suggest browsing the forums for a bit to get a feel of what is located where, they are excelently sorted in a neat fashion, so it's not that hard of a task. Then just check out some of the RP's open and see if any whet your appetite! If not, you can always chill out with the other members as well. One thing that is very nice about the site is that you can really take your time and explore at a pace you find comforting! If you have any questions I'll be glad to try and answer them

Oh gosh, I'm so overwhelmed right now.

I'm not really sure how to go about joining any RP's. I've had a peruse of the various forums available, and I agree they are quite neatly organised which is something I can appreciate. I just think I'm too anxious to simply ask to join anything or jump in or whatever I have to do. Who'd have though this would be so intimidating.

That's all it takes usually! Some specific roleplays might have a couple prereqs you have to go through, but usually it's as simple as posting "Hey, this seems pretty cool! Count me in."

Back