New User Hi there!

CamilaCantThink

Hi everyone! My name is Camila. I am new here, my friend 6purplecats is who showed me this place.
I'm a little nervous joining considering I don't have too much experience rping. I rp with 3 friends of mine and I am currently starting a D&D campaign with a group of friends but I am very much a beginner at this.
I do love to create characters and universes however. I love to think up stories and plots and talk about relationships developing between characters. RPing is an easy way to do that I think? Not to mention a nice way to meet new friends.
The genres I tend to favor are fantasy, sci-fi and day in the life or a strange combination of the three. But I tend to get excited easily and will be interested in almost any type of genre as long as its not too strategy/number based. (I'm really bad at math...)
I hope I did this introduction right and I hope we can have fun playing games/rping?

Welcome to the Circle don't worry too much about how people act most people are really easy going here and a lot play DnD as well so good conversation starter.
Neptune used Ice Breaker
1.Favorite Morality to RP (Ie Chaotic,Lawful, Good, Evil, Neutral)
2.Melee or Ranged
3.Favored Class

PS. You may notice you can't post in a lot of threads that's do to the approval test where you have to be very active to get accepted (just a test to know the person won't quit outright) so just be active and make some friends the more active you are the more early your approval

Oh! Hydromancers seem so cool~
Do you have a favorite character you adapt for different universes or do you make up new ocs each universe you rp in?

I usually make a merchant that is down on his luck cuz nobody wants to buy a demon slaying sword artifact or holy power armor and he is froced to take up arms to make a living the catch he has good equipment but shit stats

Back