New User Hi there!

Finnie

Finnie
Hello!

My name is Elizabeth, I'm a college student. I'm new to this website (clearly) but not new to roleplaying! I've been doing it for around 7-8 years, give or take, I haven't really kept track.

A little about myself: I'm a theatre major, studying acting directing and musical theatre. I also work as a party princess (meaning I dress up for children's birthday parties or events, etc.) I love Starbucks vanilla frappuccinos and my cat.

Roleplaying wise I've had a lot of experience, and the current roleplay I'm involved in I've been doing for 2 years. I mostly do 1x1 romances, mxf, but the genres are pretty sporadic. I love different time periods or different worlds or different twists. I don't have one set world I like. I'm also pretty active, usually getting up 2-4 replies in a day, depending on length.

I don't really have much else to say so...

Hi!

Musical Theatre, eh? I'm a Music major, myself (plus Electrical Engineering), I love pit-work for musical theatre, it's always a ton of fun. What would you say is your favourite musical?
Welcome to the website, by the way. Feel free to ask any questions if you have any!

Welcome to STC!
Thank you!

Musical Theatre, eh? I'm a Music major, myself (plus Electrical Engineering), I love pit-work for musical theatre, it's always a ton of fun. What would you say is your favourite musical?
Welcome to the website, by the way. Feel free to ask any questions if you have any!

Ayyyy music involved majors unite haha! I love a lot of musicals, but I have to admit my guilty pleasure is CATS. It was my favorite since I was a little girl haha. You?

Thank you!

Ayyyy music involved majors unite haha! I love a lot of musicals, but I have to admit my guilty pleasure is CATS. It was my favorite since I was a little girl haha. You?

If we're talking guilty pleasures, I'm way into niches like Evil Dead The Musical, moreso than I reasonably should be. I do also like Hamilton, but my overall favourite has got to be the original stageplay of Sweeney Todd.

If we're talking guilty pleasures, I'm way into niches like Evil Dead The Musical, moreso than I reasonably should be. I do also like Hamilton, but my overall favourite has got to be the original stageplay of Sweeney Todd.

Sweeny Todd is pretty cool. I have to admit I've gotten bored of Hamilton though haha. I usually like more bright and cheery musicals, like The Little Mermaid or Pippin or Hairspray. But that might just be because those are the kind of things I'm typecast in haha

Back