New User Hi there :)

Zorja

aesthetic elf
Hey, I'm new! :)
I like fantasy stuff mainly. Dragons. Swords. Castles. That sort of thing. But really I just enjoy writing in general. I would like to try some steampunk stuff too, or sic fi or something with pirates maybe?

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

We chatted it up briefly in PMs, but thought I'd swing in and give you an official greeting. Let me know if you need any assistance with anything! We have a pretty on the ball group of Wardens happy to lend a helping hand to anyone who needs it.

Hello and welcome!
I'm new as well, its great to see new people on! You seem to like a lot of the same genres and such that I like, that's awesome!
Hope you have a great time here!

Well it seems you joined before I did but all the same welcome anyway! Make yourself warm by the fire. By the way, did you bring some marshmallows? I'm a sucker for smores.

~M

Welcome, Zorja! So you like fantasy; You might join the Chronicles of the Omniverse Epic(that means it has a whole sub-forum dedicated to it) RP; their are lots of Genres in that RP, including one or two High-fantasy areas (Aelora and the Elysium Vanguard) among others, like The Last Heroes guild and the one I'm trying to start in the bulletin boards (Shameless plug!).

So yeah, hope you find one you like!

Back