New User Hi! This is me~

DoveDragon

Visual Storyteller
Heyo!
I'm gonna introduce myself here.
I'm Dove! I'm currently studying animation at art school (I'm a college Freshman). I love to draw animals whether they become mythical or anthropomorphic or whatever I think may be. I'll be showing off my art later on.
Now why am I here? I want to improve my storytelling abilities. I think rping is a great way to collaborate and brainstorm brilliant ideas!
So I hope to ensue in some well- crafted rps on this site.
I look forward to meeting you all :)

Dove out!​

Greetings, it is always nice to see new faces in the Storytellers Circle.

We have a nice community, feel free to post in the main lobby. It helps the staff know you are active, and that means you are approved quicker.

I hobby in 3d CGI, I hope you have luck as an artist.

Anyways, welcome to the cult. If you need me, PM me. I wish you luck.

Hello and welcome to STC! That is great that your working on your animation/art! I would love to see more of your artwork later! I think the one you attached is very cute :3! If you ever need any help or have any questions about the site or how to get started just send me a pm! I hope you will come to enjoy our amazing community!

Hello and welcome to STC! That is great that your working on your animation/art! I would love to see more of your artwork later! I think the one you attached is very cute :3! If you ever need any help or have any questions about the site or how to get started just send me a pm! I hope you will come to enjoy our amazing community!
Thank you! :D Feels welcoming here already ^^ I'll be sure to keep posting more of my work as I finish my projects. I will definitely let you know if I have any questions. Thanks again!

Hi and welcome to STC. Glad to see another member. Give me a yell if you need anything or if you would just wanna chat.

Back