New User hi *waves* new here

hi,
You can call me winter whenever you see me its kinda lame ,... dont let it bother you .
and as for my introduction lets say im a normal guy ,into fantasy genre and i read books a lot , and i dont have good communication skills .

:) Welcome to the Circle. I don't know the definition of 'normal'. It seems to vary per person o.o I'm definitely -not- normal, though. I tried once. Made me crazy.

We've got a couple of things going on with fantasy settings. I've got a low fantasy RP going on currently called Equinox thats sort of similar to GoT. I know a few others have stuff they are trying to start with higher fantasy levels than my own.

:) Welcome to the Circle. I don't know the definition of 'normal'. It seems to vary per person o.o I'm definitely -not- normal, though. I tried once. Made me crazy.

We've got a couple of things going on with fantasy settings. I've got a low fantasy RP going on currently called Equinox thats sort of similar to GoT. I know a few others have stuff they are trying to start with higher fantasy levels than my own.
ill try to lurk here for a day or two then ill contact you guys but ill be going towards a more d&d like rp,
and hope we can get along well:)

What is that, "normal"?

Is it edible?
I don't think so. Its something about wearing matching socks and not dying my hair crazy colors. Or at least, that's what my mother keeps telling me.

I don't think so. Its something about wearing matching socks and not dying my hair crazy colors. Or at least, that's what my mother keeps telling me.
That might be it! I was so confused, for my mom kept telling me to eat normal during dinner, and I didn't know what to do, for there was only pasta on my plate.

Back