New User Hi

spectrolite

Hi - you can call me Spectro or Kait.

I started roleplaying when I was quite young, my first role play forum was based off the Warrior Cat books by Erin Hunter. I've branched off into other facets since then. However, I haven't been actively role playing for at least five to six years now. I was more familiar with proboards/invisionfree forums.

I've been desiring to write more again, as I've always really enjoyed it, particularly with other individuals who like to spin new ideas/complicate the plot a little bit. I had no idea where to even look, so I'm really happy to see such a nice forum with an active, kind community.

I like to write fantasy - modern - sci fi - etc. I suppose the only genre I wouldn't at least try would be heavy historical. Only reason is that I'm not necessarily well versed in history to feel confident in writing it accurately. If we are making up our own history - then that is completely possible.

I'm definitely a sap, and I enjoy writing romance or friendships - particularly enemies to lovers/friends. I love to see the progression of characters in a story.

I'm not sure how to end this, so, um, hi. :)

Welcome, spectolite! Glad to see you around.

Looks like you enjoy a pretty wide spectrum. That's excellent! I am sure you'll find a place for yourself here somewhere. If you have any questions, just ask.

Nice to meet you Kait. I'm geniusinmath or you can call me Michael. Welcome to the STC family.

Back