Hi!

Margo Nuh

Hi! I'm new to this site, as well as the online roleplaying industry as a whole, and I am very interested to see how the role play games work!
Already I have breifly scanned and responded to a few of, what I think is called the 'main forum threads', correct me if I'm wrong *nervous laugh*, and I'm excited to read up on things like the chemical and scientific properties behind magic, etc.,etc. I also look forward to learning how to navigate the website
What I'm super jazzed about is how the roleplaying games even work. Like: where do they start, how do they start, what's the process of character establishment, time zones, what are the chats available, what's the developing curve for a character, and a whole bunch'o'other things.
I'd really like to join a fantasy whether it's medival, post-apocolyptic [that is probably not how you spell it,haha], modern, whatever, because magic and other people preforming magic, and the forging of friendships in-and-out-game sounds SO COOL.
Anyway, that's my hello! ;D

Online RP is very easy! If you are used to table-top there is a forum for that. I would suggest just reading through some other existing roleplays to see what most people do on here.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Glad to have you on board (I'm always happy to have more fantasy fans around). Also I did get your PM you sent me regarding the Vanguard, which I will reply to just as soon as I finish sweeping through the introduction forums and checking out all our new people. Been a bit under the weather the past few weeks so I'm a little bit behind schedule and SO many new faces have rolled in.

In the meanwhile if you need any assistance with anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

I see that you've already found our Main Lobby, but I would also encourage you to check out our Writer's Circle.

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future.
Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Glad to have you on board (I'm always happy to have more fantasy fans around). Also I did get your PM you sent me regarding the Vanguard, which I will reply to just as soon as I finish sweeping through the introduction forums and checking out all our new people. Been a bit under the weather the past few weeks so I'm a little bit behind schedule and SO many new faces have rolled in.

In the meanwhile if you need any assistance with anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

I see that you've already found our Main Lobby, but I would also encourage you to check out our Writer's Circle.
Thank you so much^^ hope you feel better!

Welcome! It's a friendly bunch of storytellers around here! Hope to see you in RP soon :)

Back