New User Hi.

Diadem

New user, not really new to roleplay or forums, but I am very bad with the latter. I haven't seen anything group rp wise that's really caught my eye yet, but I love working on ocs and stories in general.

So hello.

Sign me up for sweaters too! That would be very helpful!
No problem ^^ Do you have a favorite genera to write?

I'm trying to think of a favorite genre but honestly I like magic/supernatural or superpower stuff of pretty much any type.
Regular world stuff, things that fall under sci fi or fantasy are fun as always but I usually take it on a person by person basis since everybody's so different...

*Nods* I ask, because we've got some pretty fantastic threads with that sort of stuff around here. You could always start your own of course :p So are you a one on one type of person?

I'm pretty flexible but on sites I've been on before the large group ones usually die faster while the 1x1's end up just going faster and being resolved?
I guess now that I say this I do prefer the faster one on ones in General but I love lots of different personalities!

Hello there Diadem, welcome to the site:p
Hope ya find something that catches your interest here soon.

Welcome to the circle! I'm sure there's something out there that will catch your eye. Hope you enjoy yourself, and good luck to your future endeavors!

If you are interested in Detective/Weird Horror you might find the Cthulhu world quite fun ... now granted the game is under the Tabletop category on here but you do not need to know how mechanics work in order to play it as I can help with that part further I am quite adept at helping players grow in their abilities to PbP should they need that kind of assistance

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! None of the Epic group roleplays have caught your eye? As far as superpower/ supernatural stuff go Ame Damnee is a roleplay that has both of those :3! If you have not seen it yet here is a link! http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/ame-damnee-start-here-the-rp-has-started.1678/ ! I know they are always taking players and if you needed any help I am one of the GM's for it and I can help you =)! But if it is not your cup of tea then let me know and I will try to find another rp for you to join ^^!

Back